Hey, I guess you’re here at the Coaching Intensive because you have dreams and desires burning deep inside your very core.
And because you’re a hard worker with a ‘Never Give Up!’ attitude,
you have this belief that you can achieve anything with the right information, motivation and attitude.
Trouble is; you’ve read the books, watched the video’s, and you’ve certainly got the attitude. But, you’re going nowhere fast.
And the motivation? … Well, it always runs out way before you reach your destination.
That ‘Never Give Up!’ attitude is the only reason you keep hanging in, playing this exhausting game.
• The ‘Frantic Game’ that leads to another search for a quick fix to your problem.
• The ‘Stuck Game’ where the information is so overwhelming that you do nothing with it.
• The ‘Fearful Game’ that always results in you making rash impulse decisions that don’t work in your favour.
• The ‘Frustrating Game’ of feeling hopeless and grasping onto the very last bit of control you have.
• The ‘Guilt Game’ that trips and traps you every single time into your negative self-talk.
• The ‘Shame Game’ that say’s you ‘should’ be able to do this, but the results say differently.
• This ‘Exhausting Game’ that leaves you feeling stressed, worried and like it’s all your fault.
I believe games should be fun. Certainly not a merry-go-round to Painville.
You want to feel a shift in your mindset.
You want results.
So, what if I told you that you don’t need more information to get where you want to go?
What if I told you that we can unblock what’s holding you back in just one day?
What if I told you that you will look back a day, a month, a year from now and see how much of a transformation this intensive has had on your life.
Gathered in a luxury log cabin we will begin our day by creating a context of calm, trust, play and openness.
Drawing out your dreams and desires.
And looking at the struggles and challenges that always seem to halt your progress – be it in your business, personal life or relationship.
A challenging and immersive dialogue will emerge throughout the day, under an agreement that you will be an active participant in this dialogue.
After all, this is a commitment not to stay where you currently are.
We do not gather simply to share ideas. You’ve probably had lots of those.
We come together to transform you.
Questions may be confronting. So, this intensive is not for the faint of heart.
If you’re willing to take the next step forwards, reach out to me by completing the form below.